- My German Teacher (in German): We have an observer here today but he doesn’t speak any German so we can talk about him and how stupid his tie is.
1. Sometimes, the people at the front counter have to trade off on bathroom duty. So people with penises: aim. People that have periods: throw away your tampons and pads.
2. Please don’t try to shop when you’re high or drunk. You’re going to make things very difficult for both yourself and for the sales associates no matter how you go about this.
3. Big stores are going to have misplaced merchandise. Occasionally a stuffed toy will be on a clearance shelf that wasn’t meant to be there, and we won’t be able to sell that toy to you at a lower price. Also, when bar codes don’t work or there’s a sale dispute, we may have to take a while to actually ring up your stuff: we have to make sure to scan everything correctly (and at the right price) or we could be fired. Please be patient.
4. Know that being angry only slows down the process. For number 3’s reasons, returns and exchanges and such may take a while. We aren’t slow or careful because we hate you and want you to keep your damaged product: we’re slow because otherwise we’d be sacked.
11. We honestly can’t tell you off while we’re at work because we are being PAID to talk to you and to get you to come back to our store, so PLEASE don’t abuse the fact that we can’t tell you to go away. Thanks.
12. You can stare at the sales screen while we ring things up, but please don’t go so far as to debate the price of everything we scan.
13. Sometimes coupons don’t work. Sometimes discounts don’t apply to certain merchandise. We’ll do what we can, but sometimes they really WON’T.
14. By the by, should you really like the sales associate at the front counter, maybe ask them about the merchandise on their cashier-table-area-thing. Sometimes associates get extra points for every candy bar or magazine or toy that they sell on that table, so you can really liven up their day with a purchase of a small, special something.
" A contract is necessary to maintain a chain's unstable existence
in the other world. "
Ten Major Artists:
Wong Wong & Lulu
Pepper examining himself before commencing a self-portrait
Tiger the spontaneous reductionist
Misty goes off the wall
Minnie, the abstract expressionist
Minnie’s Reindeer in Provence, 1992.
Smokey painting after an hour in the catnip patch
Smokey at work
Ginger’s Stripped Bare Birds, 1992.
Princess, the elemental fragmentist
Charlie, the peripheral realist
this literally makes me so happy
Apparently LOK is going to go on hiatus after this Friday’s episode because of the low ratings/views. Can we please all tune in to watch this Friday to show them support. I really hope this whole hiatus business isn’t true. Book 3 has been really good so far! Let’s pretty please show them our support.
anything is possible when the attack on titan soundtrack is playing
well one of us is going to have to go home and change
me too, jean, me too
being eren is suffering
(this au (they are in their early twenties) is tagged snk old farts)
With comments too great not to include. You should check the heck out of that webcomic series either way 8D
The comments on this are every bit as fabulous as the actual comic :D
Eren Jaeger: TRA
New Hampshire moths are practically sparrows. Two Luna moths, and a Polyphemus moth
- Me: That's it.
- Me: *rips off shirt*
- Me: That fuckin tears it.
- Me: *puts on boxing gloves*
- Me: We're settling this right now.
- Me: *puts on mouth guard*
- Me: *steps into the ring*
- Me: Winner decides what color Eren Jaeger's fucking eyes are.
Anatomy, 60x60 cm, acrylic & glitter on canvas